Bronze memorial plaques are a very popular and traditional way to commemorate a loved one. At Sunset, our outdoor memorial plaques (sometimes called gravestone plaques) are designed to stand the test of time.
Why Does Sunset Make Memorial Plaques out of Bronze?
- Bronze is an alloy that’s made out of copper and tin. It has a beautiful colour and looks very elegant. Bronze shapes easily into beautiful plaques and sculptures.
- Bronze memorial plaques are very strong and won’t get damaged by the weather. That’s why outdoor memorial plaques are used in cemeteries.
- Because of the strength and beauty of bronze, we use bronze plaques on many of our memorial products (e.g., engraved markers, memorial benches, columbaria).
What Choices Do I Have for a Memorial Plaque?
- Memorial plaques can be created in any size or shape and there are different finishes you can choose from.
- You can add any type of artwork, logo, emblem, or picture to a bronze plaque. Many people create custom memorial plaques with a picture of their loved one’s face or a favourite landscape scene.
- If you want to add contrast to a grave plaque, we can add a beautifully coloured or textured backdrop so it stands out more. You can also customize the border of any bronze plaque.
- If you’re interested in a cemetery plaque, contact our sales team.
Do People Put Bronze Plaques on Memorials?
- Many people choose memorial plaques for graves. They look beautiful and add contrast to any type of memorial.
- Gravestone plaques are often used on flat markers in cemeteries. Flat markers come in different sizes and shapes (e.g., rectangle, book-shaped), which look beautiful with a bronze plaque We can also customize bronze image reliefs or make detachable plates so other dates can be added in later. If you choose a flat granite marker, we’ll tell you about different ways to enhance the monument so it stands out more.
Can Sunset do Bronze Inscription Letters on a Monument?
- If you want a grave plaque but you’d like something that doesn’t stand out as much, think about simple bronze lettering without a bronze plaque. This can be added to any monument or columbarium niche face.
- Bronze lettering can be customized by our design team just like bronze memorial plaques to almost any style you want.
- Many people like bronze inscription letters because they look simple and delicate and they don’t overpower the beautiful surface of the stone.
What Other Memorial Products can have Bronze Plaques?
- At Sunset, many of our products have memorial plaques. We make headstone plaques, columbarium door plaques, and memorial wall plaques.
- We have many cemetery plaque We make bronze plaque wreaths and rectangular decorative plaques for columbaria niche doors.
- If you’re interested in a bronze plaque or lettering for any granite or stone surface, contact our sales team.
Sin que tenga efectos secundarios, mejor sera su medico sobre los medicamentos que probablemente mejorarian tanto su salud subyacente de esta manera. Hay varias marcas de laboratorio que lo fabrican o ya que las tabletas se han probado exhaustivamente, los fumadores y Cialis Genérico las personas mayores de 50 años o ni Cialis ni ningún remedio para erección pueden ser efectivos.
Can Sunset Make Other Types of Bronze Plaques?
At Sunset, we don’t just make outdoor memorial plaques. We have many customers who order bronze plaques for other purposes including:
- signs, advertising, or commemorative walls (granite with bronze plaque detail) for businesses or organizations
- customized awards (e.g., granite plaque with bronze detail) for charitable organizations like schools or corporations
- durable signs and civic monuments (granite with bronze plaques) for municipalities, parks, and towns
- one-of-a-kind address rocks, which feature a bronze plaque address for homeowners or businesses
If you’re looking for a bronze plaque, contact our sales team.